- Bettendorf, IA, USA
- Part Time
We currently have a part time evening position in our Bettendorf clinic for a Certified Medical Assistant or LPN. The hours of this position are Monday - Thursday, 4:30 pm - 8:30 pm. The responsibilites of this position are as follows:
- Greets and escorts patients to exam rooms; prepares for physician's visits by obtaining initial information and vital signs.
- Checks patients' medical records for pertinent data; reviews and maintains current patient information/demographic data.
- Inspects exam rooms for cleanliness and equipment condition; stocks and maintains rooms and nurses' stations with adequate supplies.
- Assists the physician with exam and procedures.
- Orders/schedules any x-rays, tests, or surgeries that are needed.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Knowledge of personal computer applications and Electronic Medical Record.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills. Must be able to effectively communicate and interact with patients, families, and staff from diverse backgrounds.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Medial Assisting diploma and Certification, or Iowa LPN license
- One year of Medical Assisting or LPN experience is preferred
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!