- Front Desk
- Bettendorf, IA, USA
- Full Time
We currently have a full time (30 hours per week) evening position in our Bettendorf clinic for Patient Registration. The hours of this position are Monday - Thursday, 1:00 pm - 8:30 pm. The responsibilites of this position are as follows:
- Greets patients and make them feel welcome as they enter the clinic in a polite, prompt and helpful manner
- Updates patient and insurance information as needed, insuring accuracy
- Verifies and scans copies of insurance cards and identification as needed
- Directs or assists patient in completing appropriate paperwork
- Collects patient co pays and payments
- Responsible for checking insurance eligibility
- Responsible for checking out patients, which includes scheduling follow up appointments
- Insures that the cash box balances at the end of clinic or performs daily cash box reconciliation
- Answers patients questions and handles patients concerns
- Runs and manages reports as needed
- Assists coworkers in completion of duties when time allows
- Straiten and maintains a clean waiting room
- Performs closing office duties including retrieving messages, logging co pays and locking doors
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Knowledge of personal computer applications and Electronic Medical Record.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks effectively, detail oriented and accurate
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills. Must be able to effectively communicate and interact with patients, families, and staff from diverse backgrounds.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One year of medical office, patient registration is preferred.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!