- Human Resources
- Bettendorf, IA, USA
- Full Time
We currently have a full time position in our Bettendorf clinic for a Human Resources Specialist. The responsibilities of this position are as follows:
- Assists with recruiting efforts such as job postings, interviewing, background checks, drug screens and employment verifications.
- Conducts new hire and benefits orientations.
- Serves as the day-to-day contact for ORA provided benefits.
- Ensures timely and accurate processing of all billing and invoices related to benefits administration.
- Updates policies and procedures as needed.
- Aids in event planning including employee appreciation and recognition programs.
- Maintains employee personnel files.
- Manages the Workers Compensation process and files claims in a timely manner.
- Administers and tracks all FMLA / Leave of Absences.
- Assists in the support and implementation of HR projects.
- Maintains and administers the OSHA program.
- Assists in the daily administration of other Human Resources services as directed or assigned.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable laws and company policies.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Working knowledge of and skill in interpreting and applying federal, state and local statutes and applicable rules and regulations related to the management of employee benefits plans.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from, employees, consultants and vendors.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, problem solving and organization skills.
- Detail oriented and able to prioritize multiple projects.
- Knowledge of personal computer applications including Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or Business Administration preferred.
- Two years of Human Resources experience, with previous experience in recruiting and OSHA management. PHR Certification preferred.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
ORA Orthopedics https://qcora.applicantpro.com